Tuesday, October 16, 2012

This is why I'm against homeschooling

A 14-year old New Zealand girl recently write into her local paper, the Northern Outlook, to express the following opinion:

via
I think the letter stands just fine by itself and does not need my comment, but...wow. And before you jump to conclusions, this does not appear to be a hoax. It does, however, appear to be very, very sad.

---
In more fun (and (finally!) related) news, have you heard about how duck penises and vaginae* work? No? You should listen to this, then. Or, if you're not at work, google "duck penis." You will be surprised at the results.

---
Two posts in one day, aren't you lucky.

---
*That's what the spell check suggested instead of "vaginas," so i'm going with it.

1 comment:

  1. Ok. The opinion piece is hilarious. I was actually thinking while reading that she keeps mentioning evolving a lot and that I was surprised by that, only to find that she doesn't believe in evolution after all. But there are some awesome home schooled people out there. Like Suz Slezak.

    And coincidentally, just today I heard someone say that duck penis should be googled. I have yet to do so.

    ReplyDelete