Sunday, October 21, 2012

Another gem from the archive

"If baby-throwing-out-windows becomes a trend in NYC, and if I ever get to go to NYC, I could get hit on the head and suffer serious consequences." Gosh, I still don't see why Mr. T* gave me a talking-to about this journal...


In other news, I've been caught in a whirlpool of sad this past week, and have been feeling a lot like this:


Guess I just gotta keep on keepin' on.
---
*Not that Mr. T. I'm using an initial to protect the identity of the poor beleaguered man who had the misfortune of teaching me global studies in 9th grade. Mr. T, if you're out there, my adult self apologizes for my teen self. (Though I still maintain that I satisfactorily fulfilled the current events assignment. You can't belatedly insist the entries cover only certain stories from the newspaper, and not be snarky to boot.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh lordy. Poor Mr. T. And you spelled 'checked' incorrectly.

    I'm sorry you're still feeling sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would've been a good snarky journal back in the day...

    "This could affect me if I'm ever golfing in CA and a shark falls out of the sky and eats me..."

    ReplyDelete