Monday, April 7, 2014

New Blog Mascot?

Hat tip to Jessie for alerting me to Hello Kitty's new friend, an egg named Gudetama, who can be described thusly:
He's whiny, always has a face of despair, and according to the Sanrio release on the little guy, is "unmotivated." His attitude is related to the fact that he only exists to be eaten.



I wish I could read japanese. From what I have gathered, Gudetama is probably saying something like "please leave me alone."


I think I know what I'm going to be for Halloween this year...

9 comments:

  1. The video is private? Didn't work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't the same one, but it still contains the awesome song and dance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaXrgxuN9U4

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the videos apparently have limited distribution. But here's another good one, for now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaXrgxuN9U4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tracking down the others.

    We were unsuccessful in Illinois. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing. love the song. love the dance. love the fatalistic egg. perfect mascot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apropos of nothing, I think you were really master of the selfie before it became a 'thing'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god! I was just saying the same thing to someone the other day! I totally agree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sad you don't make photos public anymore. I miss Jessicool photo sets.

    ReplyDelete