Wednesday, February 23, 2011

And I quote, "You're all going to die, bitches, and for one reason only. Because you are stupid."

According to this guy,* the number one science story of 2010 was this:
The Earth's system for supplying oxygen is failing rapidly

This year a study showed a 40 percent decline in phytoplankton activity caused by global warming. Also in this year, the degree of public "acceptance" (for lack of a more appropriate word) of the reality of global warming has dipped in large part because of the rhetorical success of anti-global warming science forces. You're all going to die, bitches, and for one reason only. Because you are stupid. And that, I'm afraid, is the number one story of the year.

I posted this on my Facebook page at the end of 2010, but figured I should re-post it here. After all, this is my new home for doomsday prognostications.




*Full disclosure: I have no idea who that guy is or what his science credentials are. I mostly liked the part where he said "You're all going to die bitches...because you are stupid."

No comments:

Post a Comment